The De-Bug is the adjustable beach wheelchair that excels at its sitting comfort, pushing ease and steering qualities.The De-Bug turns easily and quickly while users sit at a comfortable tilt angle. Due to the castering rear wheels the De-Bug has exceptional maneuverability. And the articulating rear suspension allows all four wheels to remain in contact with the ground when going across uneven terain, making the De-Bug more stable than fixed wheeled chairs. The De-Bug frame is constructed using #316L stainless steel tubing, which guarantees the highest standard of seawater resistance.
- #316L stainless steel frame
- Weight capacity: 350 pounds (or 158 kg.)
- Casters – rear wheels rotate 360 degrees. Wheel hubs are made from poly-nylon material to eliminate salt water corrosion
- The rear suspension articulates approximately 20 degrees, allowing all four wheels to remain in contact with the ground when going across uneven terrain, maing it much more stable than standard outdoor wheelchairs
- The swing away arm rests are easily removable for lateral transfers
- The footrest has linear position telescopic length adjustment and optional four position angle adjustment
- The adjustable tension, #316 stainless steel, wheel brakes can be actuated independantly on each side
- Chair width: approximately 33,5 inch or 85 cm.
The De-Bug is available in several variants. The basic model with fixed legrest can be expanded with an angle-adjustable legrest and angle-adjustable backrest (see photos). I.c.w. with a headrest (optional), the chair can be used as a moving stretcher, thus granting even bedridden people access to beaches! In addition, tilt’n space (tilting systems) can be added with which the chair (incl. seat) can be fully adjusted in terms of angle and position, which provides customization for every personal seating position. Other extras are also possible and the chair is fully customizable. For more information, please contact us.