1 Send your rent request by e-mail. State clearly your contact details, the product of your choice, the rental period, your address during the rental period and (if applicable) delivery and collection dates.
2. You will receive a confirmation by email with a payment request.
3. Your reservation becomes final when your payment has been received.
4. Reservations can be canceled free of charge up to two weeks in advance. You will then receive the full amount already paid. If canceled less than two weeks in advance, 50% of the amount paid will be reimbursed.
5. With delivery on location it is not always possible to hand over the products to you personally. When we have to deliver your product in advance at (the reception of) a hotel, camping etc., it is the responsibility of the tenant to coordinate this with this location in advance.
6. We do our utmost to keep our products in optimum condition. Nevertheless, it is possible that a defect occurs. In this case, this must be reported to us as soon as possible so that we can arrange repairment or replacement and minimize further damage.
7. Use of our products is always at your own risk. We accept no liability for (direct or indirect) injury (s) to the tenant and/or other persons and/or damage to objects due to the use of our products.
8. The product must be returned in good condition and unchanged after the rental. Damage to rented products due to improper use (for example driving through seawater with electric beach wheelchairs) is recovered from the tenant.
For more information or other questions you can contact us.